Subject: 24-0228 ATS Route Network Changes over the High Seas (Serial no: EUR/NAT 24/03-HS-LTU) (cup)
From: "Icaoeurnat" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURNAT_OUTOFFICIAL" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Šarūnas Murauskas <[email-masked]>, "Halle, Sven" <[email-masked]>, "Cuff, Patricia" <[email-masked]>, "KUSHNAROV Roman" <[email-masked]>, "TODOROV Tihomir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 17:36:44 +0300

TO : BERLIN Olga , BERLIN Olga , DRON Irina , SIKORSKY Artem Igorevich ,
SIKORSKY Artem Igorevich , APET Aliaksandr , APET Aliaksandr , SENKO
Vasily , SENKO Vasily , SALUMAE Ullar , SALUMAE Ullar , MEDINA CABALLERO
Raul , MEDINA CABALLERO Raul , MARKOVA Maya , IO ECTL HQ - EUROCONTROL
Headquarters , PONTINEN Jari , VUOKILA Samuli , SEPPINEN Soili , IO IAOPA
- International Council of Aircraft Owner and Pilot Associations , MAILHOT
Julie , MILLER Jeffrey , BUONO Giancarlo , DU BEDAT Arnaud , KOMPA Mara ,
ZUKOVSKA Margarita , ZUKOVSKA Margarita , SKUJA Anete , GORODCOVS Maris ,
GORODCOVS Maris , LEITLANDE Evija , PETERSONE Ance , GIELA Iveta ,
KAJEVCENKO Alla , VORONOVS Vadims , NEIMANE Erika , ZEGUNYTE Virginija ,
ZEGUNYTE Virginija , LUKOSIUS Genius , BARANAUSKAS Marius , STUNDZIAITE
Ramune , ROTTER Julian , PRZYBYLSKI Robert , KAZMIERCZAK Karol , SAMSON
Piotr , KOCHMANSKA-CZECH Katarzyna , CISLOWSKI Marek , CISLOWSKI Marek ,
YADROV Dmitry , YADROV Dmitry , MALININA Pavlina , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. ,
DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV Alexey
Anatolievich , KOROVKIN Vladlen , STEPANKO Dmitry , STEPANKO Dmitry ,
MEYER Charlotte , BJELVENSTAM Jonas , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie , RAGNARSSON
Anne-Marie 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Official correspondence from ICAO EUR/NAT Office

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached the ICAO EUR/NAT State letter reference EUR/NAT
24-0228.TEC of 7 June 2024 regarding ATS route network changes over the
High Seas (Serial No: EUR/NAT 24/03-HS-LTU) for your information.

This State letter is also available for download from the ICAO Secure
Portal  <http://portal.icao.int/> http://portal.icao.int/ , Group
EURNATSTATELETTERS.

Please consider the attached electronic letter as the official version.
Printed copy will not be sent by postal mail.

Secretariat

European and North Atlantic Office, Paris (EUR/NAT)

International Civil Aviation Organization

+33 (1) 46 41 85 85 (central)  |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] |   <http://www.icao.int/EURNAT>
http://www.icao.int/EURNAT/

Sender: Patricia Cuff  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]